PE KS3 & KS4 Curriculum Overview - From September 2014
Pleas click on the link below to view
PE Kit Orders
PE Kit Order Form
Miss M Smith – Head of Department
Mr M Ridley - 2nd in Department, Head of Year 9
Mr G McGowan - Teacher of PE i/c Football Academy
Miss M Gorman - Teacher of PE, School Sports Co-ordinator, Deputy Head of Year 8
Mr D Webb - Vice Principal
Mr G Buckley - Teacher of PE, Deputy Head of Year 7
Mr S Woodgate - Teacher of PE
Miss A Robins – Teacher of PE, Head of Year 11
Miss L Hansford - Teacher of PE
Mr C Willis - Teacher of PE
• To stimulate pupil interest and enjoyment in PE and to promote health and fitness for current and future lifestyles.
• To provide a medium for success by increasing the physical skills of the individual in various activities over a period of time.
• To develop good habits through co-operation with others and assisting in the development of moral standards and responsible behaviour.
• To develop the ability of the individual to assess their own and other peoples performances. To promote the appreciation of exercise through observation and analysis both as a performer and observer.
• To provide opportunities for friendly competition in school and outside of school hours.
Please click on the link below to view more information:
(click the icon to download a pdf)
PE Kit Requirements
Key stage 3
|Blue polo shirt
||White polo shirt
|Navy blue shorts
||Royal blue rugby jersey with white band on the outside
|Long royal blue socks
||Long royal blue socks
|Plain navy tracksuit bottoms
||Shin pads Football boots/ shin pads
Optional - Plain navy tracksuit (no stripes or emblems)
Key stage 4
- White polo shirt
- Black shorts
All pupils are expected to bring full and correct kit to all lessons. Pupils will be expected to get changed even when excused from the lesson as they will be given officiating or coaching roles within the lesson.
If pupils are to be excused form PE they must bring a written note signed by their parents/guardians.
GCSE PE Revision Prezi